SCARSDALE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Scarsdale this week:
- The WEBS Career and Educational Counseling Service is scheduled to host " Second-Act Careers : How to Profit from Your Passions in Semi-Retirement" focusing on second-act careers for Scarsdale residents.
- Kathleen Bowen Ha , an associate broker with more than 25 years of real estate experience, has joined Douglas Elliman Real Estate in Scarsdale.
- Improving housing market benefits buyers and sellers in Westchester County during the third quarter.
- The Eastchester Police Department is advising the community there have been several attempts to defraud residents through deceptive measures.
- New York was ranked as the worst state for taxes in the 2014 Business Tax Climate Index by taxfoundation.org.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.