SCARSDALE, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Scarsdale this week:
- A wrongful death lawsuit brought to court by the parents of a White Plains teen who was swept out to sea in Hawaii has been settled, according to LoHud.com.
- A sports camp run by former NFL quarterback Jay Fiedler and his family is being sued by a Westchester teen after he was allegedly sexually abused by a counselor at the camp in Sullivan County, according to a report on LoHud.com.
- White Plains Hospital has named four new members to its board of directors. John M. Jureller, Steven Silver and Robert Tucker from Scarsdale and Jonathan Spitalny from White Plains are the new members.
- A six-month sting operation involving police from Greenburgh, Yonkers, White Plains and Rye Brook led to the arrest of 28 people in Westchester and Rockland Counties on prostitution and promotion of prostitution charges in connection with the Super Bowl, according to LoHud.com.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Scarsdale Skies Sunday
- 2 Flooding, Accidents Cause Thursday Morning Delays
- 3 Movie Scene Filmed At Scarsdale's Numi & Co.' Sister Salon in Rye
- 4 Scarsdale Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 5 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions