HARRISON, N.Y. – A small plane landed on its belly in a parking lot off King Street outside Westchester County Airport early Saturday morning.
The pilot, an Eastchester man, had taken off from Rock Airport in Pittsburgh and was on his way to Westchester County Airport, according to a published report. Rye Brook Police Lt. Eugene Matthews was quoted as saying the pilot was "shaken up" in the hard landing.
- 1 Scarsdale Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA