WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Westchester County may see a wintry mix Tuesday night into Wednesday afternoon, according to the National Weather Service.
There is chance of snow Tuesday night before 1a.m. and snow, freezing rain and sleet are likely between 1 a.m. and 4 a.m., then snow after 4 a.m. Low around 31. The overnight low temperature will be around 31 degrees. New snow and sleet and ice accumulation of around an inch is possible overnight.
Snow may continue until around 1 p.m. Wednesday, with a chance of rain between 1 and 4 p.m. A snow accumulation of up to 2 inches is possible by Wednesday afternoon.
- 1 Scarsdale Native Killed In Crash Was Jungle Explorer, Tribal Advocate
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Scarsdale