WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Cold weather will continue this weekend and snow is possible, according to the National Weather Service.
Friday may bring snow after 4 p.m. with a high near 22 degrees but wind chill values may drop as low as (minus)-5 degrees
Snow is likely Friday night, mainly before 11 p.m. with an overnight low around 17 degrees. New snow accumulation of less than 1 inch is possible.
Saturday will be mostly cloudy and windy, with a high near 25 degrees and gusts as high as 28 mph. Saturday night may see scattered flurries before midnight. The overnight low will be around 10 degrees.
Sunday will be sunny with a high near 29 degrees, while Sunday night will be mostly cloudy with an overnight low around 17 degrees.
- 1 Edgemont, Scarsdale High Schools Rank In Top 10 Among New York's Best
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Scarsdale; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 3 Student With Measles Rode Upstate Through Westchester
- 4 Snow Could Affect Friday Morning Commute In Scarsdale
- 5 Scarsdale Will See Dangerous Wind Chills As Low As 15 Below Zero