WESTCHESTER, N.Y. ‒ Snow is headed to Westchester County Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service.
Snowfall could start in parts of the county as early as 3 a.m. and continue until noon, when rain is likely until 3 p.m. There's a chance snow will resume after 3 p.m. and continue until 9. The daytime high is expected to be near 38 degrees.
Snow accumulation of less than a half-inch is possible.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Greenburgh Crash ID'd
- 2 Scarsdale Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Scarsdale
- 4 Westchester IHOP Locations Serve Free Pancakes For Donations To Hospitals
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48