WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – The National Weather Service is predicting several inches of snow Wednesday afternoon into Thursday morning across Westchester County.
There is a slight chance of snow Wednesday afternoon after 2 p.m. It will be mostly sunny, with a high near 40 degrees.
On Wednesday night snow is likely, mainly between 10 p.m. and 3 a.m. It will be cloudy, with a low around 27 degrees. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches is possible in most areas, while southern coastal areas could get up to 4 inches.
- 1 Child Care Council Of Westchester Announces 2015 Champions for Children
- 2 Students Return To Scarsdale HS, Dismissed Regularly, After Bomb Threat
- 3 Things Settle Down After Scarsdale High School Bomb Threat
- 4 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 5 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation