SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- The Village of Scarsdale began paving repairs along Mamaroneck Road from Crossway to Griffen Avenue on Monday, June 21.
The project is expected to take one week and will reduce traffic to one lane only.
Residents are advised to expect delays and to either provide for additional time for their commutes or to choose alternate routes.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Scarsdale
- 4 Police Search For Suspect In Armed Robbery At Scarsdale Dry Cleaners
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion