SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- The Village of Scarsdale began paving repairs along Mamaroneck Road from Crossway to Griffen Avenue on Monday, June 21.
The project is expected to take one week and will reduce traffic to one lane only.
Residents are advised to expect delays and to either provide for additional time for their commutes or to choose alternate routes.
- 1 Scarsdale Native Killed In Crash Was Jungle Explorer, Tribal Advocate
- 2 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate