Update: GREENWICH, Conn. -- The crash scene has been cleared, the Connecticut Department of Transportation said.
Original story: GREENWICH, Conn. -- A three-vehicle crash on I-95 southbound is stopping traffic and causing delays from Exit 2 to the New York State line on Monday afternoon, the Connecticut Department of Transportation said.
The accident was between Exit 3 for Arch Street and Exit 2 for Delavan Avenue. It was reported at about 3:15 p.m. Monday, DOT said.
The left lane is closed. Motorists should expect delays of up to 30 minutes in the area. The backup lasts for 3.3 miles and is growing, DOT said.
It was not clear how long it would take to clear the accident scene.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Westchester Native Bruce Jenner Says In TV Interview
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester