Update: GREENWICH, Conn. -- The crash scene has been cleared, the Connecticut Department of Transportation said.
Original story: GREENWICH, Conn. -- A three-vehicle crash on I-95 southbound is stopping traffic and causing delays from Exit 2 to the New York State line on Monday afternoon, the Connecticut Department of Transportation said.
The accident was between Exit 3 for Arch Street and Exit 2 for Delavan Avenue. It was reported at about 3:15 p.m. Monday, DOT said.
The left lane is closed. Motorists should expect delays of up to 30 minutes in the area. The backup lasts for 3.3 miles and is growing, DOT said.
It was not clear how long it would take to clear the accident scene.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Scarsdale Skies Sunday
- 2 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 3 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Scarsdale Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County