Update: GREENWICH, Conn. -- The crash scene has been cleared, the Connecticut Department of Transportation said.
Original story: GREENWICH, Conn. -- A three-vehicle crash on I-95 southbound is stopping traffic and causing delays from Exit 2 to the New York State line on Monday afternoon, the Connecticut Department of Transportation said.
The accident was between Exit 3 for Arch Street and Exit 2 for Delavan Avenue. It was reported at about 3:15 p.m. Monday, DOT said.
The left lane is closed. Motorists should expect delays of up to 30 minutes in the area. The backup lasts for 3.3 miles and is growing, DOT said.
It was not clear how long it would take to clear the accident scene.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Greenburgh Crash ID'd
- 2 Scarsdale Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Scarsdale
- 4 Westchester IHOP Locations Serve Free Pancakes For Donations To Hospitals
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48