Update: GREENWICH, Conn. -- The crash scene has been cleared, the Connecticut Department of Transportation said.
Original story: GREENWICH, Conn. -- A three-vehicle crash on I-95 southbound is stopping traffic and causing delays from Exit 2 to the New York State line on Monday afternoon, the Connecticut Department of Transportation said.
The accident was between Exit 3 for Arch Street and Exit 2 for Delavan Avenue. It was reported at about 3:15 p.m. Monday, DOT said.
The left lane is closed. Motorists should expect delays of up to 30 minutes in the area. The backup lasts for 3.3 miles and is growing, DOT said.
It was not clear how long it would take to clear the accident scene.
- 1 Bomb Threat Not Seen As 'Credible' At Scarsdale High School
- 2 Child Care Council Of Westchester Announces 2015 Champions for Children
- 3 Students Return To Scarsdale HS, Dismissed Regularly, After Bomb Threat
- 4 Things Settle Down After Scarsdale High School Bomb Threat
- 5 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among Nation's 'Smartest'