HARRISON, N.Y. -- A tractor-trailer that was illegally traveling on the Hutchinson River Parkway slammed into an overpass on Friday and slowed the morning commute, according the News 12 Westchester.
The truck was traveling northbound on the Hutch from Interstate 287. The driver was using a regular GPS that didn't notify the driver of restrictions on the parkway, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Scarsdale Couple Suing Golf Club, Saying Balls Are Flying Into Yard
- 3 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Central Avenue Pizzeria
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft