EDGEMONT, N.Y. -- Voters approved the Edgemont School District's proposed $53.1 million budget for the 2014-2015 school year on Tuesday.
The budget, which shows an increase 2.95 of 2 percent over last year's $51.2 million budget, passed by a vote of 450 to 94.
Anish Nanavaty was re-elected to a second term as Board of Education Trustee with 442 votes and John Faust elected to a first term with 455 votes.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Scarsdale
- 4 Scarsdale May Cease Loose Leaf Collection In 2015
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Scarsdale Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'