EDGEMONT, N.Y. -- Voters approved the Edgemont School District's proposed $53.1 million budget for the 2014-2015 school year on Tuesday.
The budget, which shows an increase 2.95 of 2 percent over last year's $51.2 million budget, passed by a vote of 450 to 94.
Anish Nanavaty was re-elected to a second term as Board of Education Trustee with 442 votes and John Faust elected to a first term with 455 votes.
- 1 Scarsdale Couple To Make Small Screen Debut On CBS
- 2 Scarsdale Resident Starts Coat Refurbishing Business
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Scarsdale Location Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 State Police Warn Scarsdale Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison