EDGEMONT, N.Y. -- Voters approved the Edgemont School District's proposed $53.1 million budget for the 2014-2015 school year on Tuesday.
The budget, which shows an increase 2.95 of 2 percent over last year's $51.2 million budget, passed by a vote of 450 to 94.
Anish Nanavaty was re-elected to a second term as Board of Education Trustee with 442 votes and John Faust elected to a first term with 455 votes.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Scarsdale Skies Sunday
- 2 Scarsdale Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 3 Scarsdale Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester