EDGEMONT, N.Y. -- Voters approved the Edgemont School District's proposed $53.1 million budget for the 2014-2015 school year on Tuesday.
The budget, which shows an increase 2.95 of 2 percent over last year's $51.2 million budget, passed by a vote of 450 to 94.
Anish Nanavaty was re-elected to a second term as Board of Education Trustee with 442 votes and John Faust elected to a first term with 455 votes.
- 1 Scarsdale Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed