EDGEMONT, N.Y. -- Voters approved the Edgemont School District's proposed $53.1 million budget for the 2014-2015 school year on Tuesday.
The budget, which shows an increase 2.95 of 2 percent over last year's $51.2 million budget, passed by a vote of 450 to 94.
Anish Nanavaty was re-elected to a second term as Board of Education Trustee with 442 votes and John Faust elected to a first term with 455 votes.
- 1 Scarsdale Ranked Among Safest Places To Live In New York
- 2 State Advises Parents To Be Aware Of Signs Of Serious Respiratory Virus
- 3 National Weather Service: Scarsdale's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 4 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 5 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks