WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- More thunderstorms could light up the night in Westchester County after midnight on Saturday along with a chance for heavy fog in the morning, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will rise sharply on Saturday with highs in the mid-70's. Showers are expected with up to a quarter of an inch of rain possible, according to the forecast.
Isolated thunderstorms are possible later on Saturday as well and could bring higher amounts of rain, according to the forecast.
The rain will then move out, and Sunday is expected feel like summer with mostly sunny skies and temperatures in the high 70s, according to the forecast.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Scarsdale
- 4 Scarsdale May Cease Loose Leaf Collection In 2015
- 5 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester