WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- More thunderstorms could light up the night in Westchester County after midnight on Saturday along with a chance for heavy fog in the morning, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will rise sharply on Saturday with highs in the mid-70's. Showers are expected with up to a quarter of an inch of rain possible, according to the forecast.
Isolated thunderstorms are possible later on Saturday as well and could bring higher amounts of rain, according to the forecast.
The rain will then move out, and Sunday is expected feel like summer with mostly sunny skies and temperatures in the high 70s, according to the forecast.
- 1 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud