WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- After a warm start to the week, Westchester County has a chance to see light to heavy showers every day for the rest of the week, according to the National Weather Service.
Showers could roll through the region on Wednesday morning. There is a 30-percent chance of precipitation and the rain is expected to end by noon on Wednesday. High temperatures will be in the mid-60's, according to the forecast.
More rain is expected overnight Wednesday into Thursday with fog cropping up in patches around the county. There is a 60-percent chance of rain with up to a tenth of an inch of rainfall that is expected to end by 10 a.m. Thursday, according to the forecast.
After a mostly dry Thursday with high temperatures in the mid-70's, the heaviest rain of the week could come Friday, according to the forecast.
The timing and the amount of rain on Friday is still up in the air. Check back with Daily Voice for more updates later this week as the system approaches the area.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA
- 4 Eastchester Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Car Accident That Killed Three
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director