WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- High temperatures and humidity will bring the threat of thunderstorms to Westchester County on Tuesday night, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will remain mostly sunny through the day with a high around 92. There is a 30 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms in the evening hours. Rain could be heavy at times.
Skies will clear out by Wednesday morning with a high temperature in the mid-80s.
Thursday and Friday will bring more of the same, with highs in the mid-to-high 80s and abundant sunshine.
- 1 Scarsdale Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed