WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- High temperatures and humidity will bring the threat of thunderstorms to Westchester County on Tuesday night, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will remain mostly sunny through the day with a high around 92. There is a 30 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms in the evening hours. Rain could be heavy at times.
Skies will clear out by Wednesday morning with a high temperature in the mid-80s.
Thursday and Friday will bring more of the same, with highs in the mid-to-high 80s and abundant sunshine.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 More Than 100 Opt Out Of State Testing In Scarsdale
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 4 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates
- 5 State Police Begin Initiative To Target Aggressive Driving In Westchester