WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- High temperatures and humidity will bring the threat of thunderstorms to Westchester County on Tuesday night, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will remain mostly sunny through the day with a high around 92. There is a 30 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms in the evening hours. Rain could be heavy at times.
Skies will clear out by Wednesday morning with a high temperature in the mid-80s.
Thursday and Friday will bring more of the same, with highs in the mid-to-high 80s and abundant sunshine.
- 1 Scarsdale Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Scarsdale
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Mattessi Joins Douglas Elliman Real Estate In Scarsdale
- 5 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Scarsdale, Blizzard Watch Issued