WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- High temperatures and humidity will bring the threat of thunderstorms to Westchester County on Tuesday night, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will remain mostly sunny through the day with a high around 92. There is a 30 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms in the evening hours. Rain could be heavy at times.
Skies will clear out by Wednesday morning with a high temperature in the mid-80s.
Thursday and Friday will bring more of the same, with highs in the mid-to-high 80s and abundant sunshine.
- 1 Cell Phone Violation Leads To Scarsdale Woman's DWI Charge
- 2 IRS Warns Scarsdale Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 New York Rangers' Kevin Klein To Attend Scarsdale Book Signing
- 5 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS