WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- High temperatures and humidity will bring the threat of thunderstorms to Westchester County on Tuesday night, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will remain mostly sunny through the day with a high around 92. There is a 30 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms in the evening hours. Rain could be heavy at times.
Skies will clear out by Wednesday morning with a high temperature in the mid-80s.
Thursday and Friday will bring more of the same, with highs in the mid-to-high 80s and abundant sunshine.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Greenburgh Crash ID'd
- 3 Scarsdale Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 State Police Warn Scarsdale Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Scarsdale