WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Hot and humid temperatures will linger in Westchester County before a cooling trend helps to lower temperatures for the weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Wednesday will remain mostly sunny with a high temperature around 90 degrees. There's a slight chance of showers or thunderstorms overnight between 1 a.m. and 4 a.m. and a low temperature of 67.
Showers could linger into Thursday morning before clearing in the afternoon with a high of 86.
Friday will be mostly sunny, but not as warm, with a high of 82.
The weekend will remain sunny with temperatures in the mid-to-high 70s.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Scarsdale Must Prepare
- 3 First Snowfall Of Season In Scarsdale Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester