WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Hot and humid temperatures will linger in Westchester County before a cooling trend helps to lower temperatures for the weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Wednesday will remain mostly sunny with a high temperature around 90 degrees. There's a slight chance of showers or thunderstorms overnight between 1 a.m. and 4 a.m. and a low temperature of 67.
Showers could linger into Thursday morning before clearing in the afternoon with a high of 86.
Friday will be mostly sunny, but not as warm, with a high of 82.
The weekend will remain sunny with temperatures in the mid-to-high 70s.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Mason Struck, Killed By His Own Van In Greenburgh