WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Hot and humid temperatures will linger in Westchester County before a cooling trend helps to lower temperatures for the weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Wednesday will remain mostly sunny with a high temperature around 90 degrees. There's a slight chance of showers or thunderstorms overnight between 1 a.m. and 4 a.m. and a low temperature of 67.
Showers could linger into Thursday morning before clearing in the afternoon with a high of 86.
Friday will be mostly sunny, but not as warm, with a high of 82.
The weekend will remain sunny with temperatures in the mid-to-high 70s.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Scarsdale; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Scarsdale, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Scarsdale Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Scarsdale Enters State Of Emergency As Snow Steadily Falls