WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains Hospital President Susan Fox received the 2014 Award of Distinction from the Healthcare Leaders of New York (HLNY) and the American College of Healthcare Executives at their annual gala on Wednesday, June 18 at the Glen Island Harbour Club in New Rochelle.
More than 400 people were in attendance as Fox was honored for her sustained and outstanding contributions to the advancement of healthcare administration as a profession.
A resident of Larchmont, she first joined White Plains Hospital in 2010 as senior vice president of administration, bringing more than 25 years of healthcare management experience with her. In 2011 she was promoted to Executive Vice President, and then President in 2013.
She was recently chosen by the White Plains Hospital Board of Directors to be the next CEO when Jon B. Schandler retires in 2015.
Fox began her career as a pediatric intensive care nurse at New York Hospital in Manhattan in the 1980’s. She holds a bachelor's in nursing from Columbia University and a master's in business administration from Baruch College and the Mount Sinai School of Medicine.
Visit wphospital.org to learn more.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High Grad Marisa Curlen, 20
- 4 Hartsdale Woman, 46, Dies In Fall From George Washington Bridge
- 5 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Scarsdale