WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains Hospital recently welcomed obstetrics and gynecology physician Dr. Anthony Muney to its medical staff.
Muney will be seeing patients out of the WPH Physician Associates Obstetrics and Gynecological Partners group in White Plains and Hartsdale.
Muney recently finished his residency in obstetrics and gynecology at SUNY Buffalo after graduating from St. George’s University.
He has published scholarly work on the use of steroids in pregnant women at risk of preterm delivery, leading to changes in the storage and administration of antenatal corticosteroids at Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo.
For more information on Muney and the Obstetrics and Gynecological Partners practice, visit www.wphpa.org.
- 1 White Plains Housekeeper Charged With Scarsdale Larceny
- 2 Edgemont, Scarsdale High Schools Rank In Top 10 Among New York's Best
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Scarsdale; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 4 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Scarsdale
- 5 College Student With Measles Rode Upstate Through Westchester