WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains Hospital recently welcomed obstetrics and gynecology physician Dr. Anthony Muney to its medical staff.
Muney will be seeing patients out of the WPH Physician Associates Obstetrics and Gynecological Partners group in White Plains and Hartsdale.
Muney recently finished his residency in obstetrics and gynecology at SUNY Buffalo after graduating from St. George’s University.
He has published scholarly work on the use of steroids in pregnant women at risk of preterm delivery, leading to changes in the storage and administration of antenatal corticosteroids at Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo.
For more information on Muney and the Obstetrics and Gynecological Partners practice, visit www.wphpa.org.
- 1 Scarsdale Ranked Among Safest Places To Live In New York
- 2 National Weather Service: Scarsdale's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 3 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester