WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Strong, hazardous winds throughout both Southern and Northern Westchester are expected to be with us all day and into the evening Saturday, according to the National Weather Service.
The wind advisory, which began at 10 a.m., remains in effect until 8 p.m. this evening. Winds from 25 to 35 mph are expected, along with gusts up to 50 mph.
The impact of winds this magnitude could include a fallen trees, power lines and holiday decorations, the advisory says. Power outages are also possible.
For more updates and information on the weather in your location, visit the National Weather Service website.
- 1 Scarsdale Couple To Make Small Screen Debut On CBS
- 2 Scarsdale Resident Starts Coat Refurbishing Business
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Scarsdale Location Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 State Police Warn Scarsdale Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison