SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Scarsdale this week:
- A winter storm brought Westchester County to a standstill on Tuesday.
- Michael James Rath, a Rye native and a freshman at Coastal Carolina University in South Carolina, was found dead in his apartment on Wednesday and authorities are now investigating the cause of his death, according to SCnow.com.
- Mount Pleasant Police Chief Brian Fanelli was arraigned on child pornography charges Thursday afternoon at the U.S. courthouse in White Plains.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo has signed into law the Veterans’ Employment Act, a bill sponsored by State Sen. Greg Ball.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Scarsdale Fire Department Investigating Possible Propane Leak
- 4 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Eastchester Visit
- 5 Patient For Ebola In Yonkers Is Cleared