SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Scarsdale this week:
- A winter storm brought Westchester County to a standstill on Tuesday.
- Michael James Rath, a Rye native and a freshman at Coastal Carolina University in South Carolina, was found dead in his apartment on Wednesday and authorities are now investigating the cause of his death, according to SCnow.com.
- Mount Pleasant Police Chief Brian Fanelli was arraigned on child pornography charges Thursday afternoon at the U.S. courthouse in White Plains.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo has signed into law the Veterans’ Employment Act, a bill sponsored by State Sen. Greg Ball.
- 1 Scarsdale Couple Suing Golf Club, Saying Balls Are Flying Into Yard
- 2 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Central Avenue Pizzeria
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Scarsdale Meets Mamaroneck Saturday In Football Playoffs