SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Annette Spinogatti of Scarsdale died Saturday, Sept. 15. She was 92.
She was born July 11, 1920, in Chicago to Louis and Palma Garafalo. She married Richard Spinogatti on July 11, 1937. She had a love of art, cooking and reading.
Spinogatti is survived by a son, Richard L. (Mary Ellen) Spinogatti, of White Plains; a sister, Norma Castelli, of Mahopac, N.Y.; three grandchildren and five great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Richard Spinogatti; a son, Philip Spinogatti; two brothers, Ralph and Vincent Garafalo; and a sister, Gloria Campo.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at McMahon, Lyon and Hartnett Funeral Home in White Plains. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at Our Lady of Sorrow Church in White Plains. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
- 1 Cell Phone Violation Leads To Scarsdale Woman's DWI Charge
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 4 Westchester County Stores Are Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Scarsdale