SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Annette Spinogatti of Scarsdale died Saturday, Sept. 15. She was 92.
She was born July 11, 1920, in Chicago to Louis and Palma Garafalo. She married Richard Spinogatti on July 11, 1937. She had a love of art, cooking and reading.
Spinogatti is survived by a son, Richard L. (Mary Ellen) Spinogatti, of White Plains; a sister, Norma Castelli, of Mahopac, N.Y.; three grandchildren and five great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Richard Spinogatti; a son, Philip Spinogatti; two brothers, Ralph and Vincent Garafalo; and a sister, Gloria Campo.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at McMahon, Lyon and Hartnett Funeral Home in White Plains. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at Our Lady of Sorrow Church in White Plains. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Long Island Man Found Drunk, Passed Out In Scarsdale Driveway, Police Say
- 3 Scarsdale Bank Robbery Among Latest Sparking Concern
- 4 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 5 Vote Would Move FASNY School In Scarsdale To White Plains