SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Annette Spinogatti of Scarsdale died Saturday, Sept. 15. She was 92.
She was born July 11, 1920, in Chicago to Louis and Palma Garafalo. She married Richard Spinogatti on July 11, 1937. She had a love of art, cooking and reading.
Spinogatti is survived by a son, Richard L. (Mary Ellen) Spinogatti, of White Plains; a sister, Norma Castelli, of Mahopac, N.Y.; three grandchildren and five great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Richard Spinogatti; a son, Philip Spinogatti; two brothers, Ralph and Vincent Garafalo; and a sister, Gloria Campo.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at McMahon, Lyon and Hartnett Funeral Home in White Plains. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at Our Lady of Sorrow Church in White Plains. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Eastchester Visit
- 4 Scarsdale Fire Department Investigating Possible Propane Leak
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says