HARWICH, Mass. - Anthony J. Boggi (Tony) of Harwich, formerly of Scarsdale, N.Y., died Friday, May 23. He was 69.
Boggi was born June 4, 1945, to Michael Boggi and Louise Capasso and was raised in Scarsdale. He served in the U.S. Army during the Vietnam War. He returned home where he worked for the Village of Scarsdale, until he retired to Harwich, Mass.
Boggi is survived by his wife, Theresa (Forte) Boggi; children, John of Scarsdale, N.Y., and Jennifer of Harwich; siblings, Rose Hill (Harry), Marge Wilks (Don), Michael Boggi, JoAnn Edwards (Ned), and Terri Bedell (Harold); many nieces, nephews; and cousins.
A Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Monday, June 23 at Immaculate Heart Of Mary Church, 8 Carman Road, Scarsdale, N.Y.
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Scarsdale Couple Suing Golf Club, Saying Balls Are Flying Into Yard
- 3 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Central Avenue Pizzeria
- 4 Nor'easter To Impact Scarsdale On Wednesday
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway