HARWICH, Mass. - Anthony J. Boggi (Tony) of Harwich, formerly of Scarsdale, N.Y., died Friday, May 23. He was 69.
Boggi was born June 4, 1945, to Michael Boggi and Louise Capasso and was raised in Scarsdale. He served in the U.S. Army during the Vietnam War. He returned home where he worked for the Village of Scarsdale, until he retired to Harwich, Mass.
Boggi is survived by his wife, Theresa (Forte) Boggi; children, John of Scarsdale, N.Y., and Jennifer of Harwich; siblings, Rose Hill (Harry), Marge Wilks (Don), Michael Boggi, JoAnn Edwards (Ned), and Terri Bedell (Harold); many nieces, nephews; and cousins.
A Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Monday, June 23 at Immaculate Heart Of Mary Church, 8 Carman Road, Scarsdale, N.Y.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 4 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 5 Sprain Brook Parkway Checkpoint Results In 12 Charges