HARWICH, Mass. - Anthony J. Boggi (Tony) of Harwich, formerly of Scarsdale, N.Y., died Friday, May 23. He was 69.
Boggi was born June 4, 1945, to Michael Boggi and Louise Capasso and was raised in Scarsdale. He served in the U.S. Army during the Vietnam War. He returned home where he worked for the Village of Scarsdale, until he retired to Harwich, Mass.
Boggi is survived by his wife, Theresa (Forte) Boggi; children, John of Scarsdale, N.Y., and Jennifer of Harwich; siblings, Rose Hill (Harry), Marge Wilks (Don), Michael Boggi, JoAnn Edwards (Ned), and Terri Bedell (Harold); many nieces, nephews; and cousins.
A Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Monday, June 23 at Immaculate Heart Of Mary Church, 8 Carman Road, Scarsdale, N.Y.
- 1 Scarsdale Couple To Make Small Screen Debut On CBS
- 2 Scarsdale Resident Starts Coat Refurbishing Business
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Scarsdale Location Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 State Police Warn Scarsdale Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison