HARWICH, Mass. - Anthony J. Boggi (Tony) of Harwich, formerly of Scarsdale, N.Y., died Friday, May 23. He was 69.
Boggi was born June 4, 1945, to Michael Boggi and Louise Capasso and was raised in Scarsdale. He served in the U.S. Army during the Vietnam War. He returned home where he worked for the Village of Scarsdale, until he retired to Harwich, Mass.
Boggi is survived by his wife, Theresa (Forte) Boggi; children, John of Scarsdale, N.Y., and Jennifer of Harwich; siblings, Rose Hill (Harry), Marge Wilks (Don), Michael Boggi, JoAnn Edwards (Ned), and Terri Bedell (Harold); many nieces, nephews; and cousins.
A Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Monday, June 23 at Immaculate Heart Of Mary Church, 8 Carman Road, Scarsdale, N.Y.
- 1 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 2 Police Seek Suspect In Scarsdale Dry Cleaner Robbery
- 3 Daughters Defend Edgemont Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Snow Could Return To Scarsdale For Monday Morning Commute