HOPEWELL JUNCTION, N.Y. - Donald Duryea of Hopewell Junction, formerly of Scarsdale died March 12. He was 83.
Duryea was born March 1, 1931, in Hartsdale, to George and Hazel Foxwell Duryea. He served in the United States Air Force from 1950 to 1954. He was radar mechanic specialist during the Korean conflict. He was the proprietor and mechanic for the Sunoco service station in Hartsdale, until his retirement. The family then moved to Hopewell Junction.
He is survived by his loving wife Linda, two loving children, Diana Haggerty of Hopewell Junction and Debra Duryea of Poughquag N.Y., one sister Hazel and six grandchildren, Bridget, Maggie, Casey, Justin, Jessica, and Ouvia.
Calling hours are Saturday, March 15 from 12 to 4 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 3 p.m. Saturday, March 15 at the funeral home. Interment will be private.
- 1 State Police Warn Scarsdale Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Greenburgh Crash ID'd
- 4 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Harrison Sisters During Calling Hours
- 5 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison