HOPEWELL JUNCTION, N.Y. - Donald Duryea of Hopewell Junction, formerly of Scarsdale died March 12. He was 83.
Duryea was born March 1, 1931, in Hartsdale, to George and Hazel Foxwell Duryea. He served in the United States Air Force from 1950 to 1954. He was radar mechanic specialist during the Korean conflict. He was the proprietor and mechanic for the Sunoco service station in Hartsdale, until his retirement. The family then moved to Hopewell Junction.
He is survived by his loving wife Linda, two loving children, Diana Haggerty of Hopewell Junction and Debra Duryea of Poughquag N.Y., one sister Hazel and six grandchildren, Bridget, Maggie, Casey, Justin, Jessica, and Ouvia.
Calling hours are Saturday, March 15 from 12 to 4 p.m. at the McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home Inc., 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral Service will be held at 3 p.m. Saturday, March 15 at the funeral home. Interment will be private.
- 1 Cell Phone Violation Leads To Scarsdale Woman's DWI Charge
- 2 IRS Warns Scarsdale Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 New York Rangers' Kevin Klein To Attend Scarsdale Book Signing
- 5 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS