SCARSDALE, N.Y. - Doug Scott Bradley of Scarsdale died April 15. He was 54.
Bradley was born in Nov. 25, 1959, in Phoenix, Ariz. He worked for Campus Crusade for Christ for 32 years and served in Berkeley, Paris and across the Middle East, Turkey and Central Asia.
Bradley is survived by his wife, Karen; and children, Kyra, Melise and Zachary, of Scarsdale.
Calling hours are from 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, April 22 at McMahon, Lyon & Hartnett Funeral Home at 491 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains. Funeral services to be held at 2 p.m. Wednesday, April 23 at Hitchcock Presbyterian Church, 6 Greenacres Ave., Scarsdale. Reception immediately following in the fellowship hall at Hitchcock Presbyterian Church.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Bradley’s memory may be sent to the Bradley Children Education Fund by clicking the link: https://give.cru.org/0254283
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Scarsdale Skies Sunday
- 3 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Scarsdale Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County