SCARSDALE, N.Y. - Kathy Carello of Scarsdale died Wednesday, March 19. She was 71.
Carello was born in Belfast, Ireland and arrived in the United States in 1961. She worked at Quaker Ridge Golf Club in Scarsdale for over 35 years.
Carello is survived by her children, Ann Freeman (Michael), Elena Tateo (Danny), John Carello, Joseph Carello (Carolyn) and James Carello; 10 grandchildren; friend and partner, Bruce Mitcheltree; siblings, Paul, Seamus and Ivan Doherty, Aileen Bell and Judy Edwards, Dan and Annette Carello, Marie Barnett; and 18 nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, John Carello.
Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Monday, March 24 at Holy Family Church.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to: http://events.autismspeaks.org/tributes/kathycarello, or Butterflies for Jodie, 33 President St, New Rochelle, NY 10801.
For more information, please visit: www.lloydmaxcy.com
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Scarsdale; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Scarsdale, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Scarsdale Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Scarsdale Enters State Of Emergency As Snow Steadily Falls
- 5 Travel Ban Lifted In Westchester; Metro-North Service Resumes