SCARSDALE, N.Y. - Kathy Carello of Scarsdale died Wednesday, March 19. She was 71.
Carello was born in Belfast, Ireland and arrived in the United States in 1961. She worked at Quaker Ridge Golf Club in Scarsdale for over 35 years.
Carello is survived by her children, Ann Freeman (Michael), Elena Tateo (Danny), John Carello, Joseph Carello (Carolyn) and James Carello; 10 grandchildren; friend and partner, Bruce Mitcheltree; siblings, Paul, Seamus and Ivan Doherty, Aileen Bell and Judy Edwards, Dan and Annette Carello, Marie Barnett; and 18 nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, John Carello.
Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Monday, March 24 at Holy Family Church.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to: http://events.autismspeaks.org/tributes/kathycarello, or Butterflies for Jodie, 33 President St, New Rochelle, NY 10801.
For more information, please visit: www.lloydmaxcy.com
- 1 Westchester IHOP Locations Serve Free Pancakes For Donations To Hospitals
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Greenburgh Crash ID'd
- 3 Scarsdale Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Scarsdale
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48