SCARSDALE, N.Y. - Marianna Collins Tostanoski (Mickey), a 58-year resident of Scarsdale, died March 3. She was 87.
Tostanoski is survived by her children, DeeDee Tostanoski of Alexandria, Va., Edward Tostanoski, Jr. (Teresa) of Mt. Kisco, Timothy Tostanoski (Maureen) of Danbury, Conn., Katie Frosinini (Riccardo) of Florence, Italy, Jean Tostanoski (Edward Higham) of Armonk, Nancy Tostanoski (Brian Hogan) of Scarsdale and Patty Tostanoski of Suffern; 13 grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; and brothers, Richard W. Collins of Vero Beach, Fla., and the Reverend Msgr. Timothy Collins of Bronx. She was predeceased by her husband, Edward Joseph Tostanoski.
Calling hours are Friday, March 7 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Edwin L. Bennett Funeral Home, Scarsdale. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, March 8 at Immaculate Heart of Mary Church, Scarsdale.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Tostanoski's honor may be made to either Pediatric Cancer Research, NYU Langone Medical Center, 550 First Avenue, New York, NY 10016 or to Catholic Charities, 204 Hawthorne Ave., Yonkers, NY 10705.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 3 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach