SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Robert Guerrerio of Scarsdale died Jan. 4. He was 78.
Guerrerio was born Oct. 17, 1934, in Bronx, N.Y., to Anthony and Ethel Panio Guerrerio. He was married to Rosalie Gallo Guerrerio, who survives him.
He is also survived by a daughter, Nancy (Frank) Vallone; three sons, Robert (Joyce) Guerrerio Jr., Anthony (Karen) Guerrerio and Michael (Roxanne) Guerrerio; and 13 grandchildren.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Monday at Sinatra Memorial Home in Yonkers. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Our Lady Of Fatima Church in Scarsdale. Burial will be at Ferncliff Cemetery in Hartsdale.
- 1 Scarsdale Couple Suing Golf Club, Saying Balls Are Flying Into Yard
- 2 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Central Avenue Pizzeria
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby