SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Robert Guerrerio of Scarsdale died Jan. 4. He was 78.
Guerrerio was born Oct. 17, 1934, in Bronx, N.Y., to Anthony and Ethel Panio Guerrerio. He was married to Rosalie Gallo Guerrerio, who survives him.
He is also survived by a daughter, Nancy (Frank) Vallone; three sons, Robert (Joyce) Guerrerio Jr., Anthony (Karen) Guerrerio and Michael (Roxanne) Guerrerio; and 13 grandchildren.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Monday at Sinatra Memorial Home in Yonkers. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Our Lady Of Fatima Church in Scarsdale. Burial will be at Ferncliff Cemetery in Hartsdale.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Scarsdale Fire Department Investigating Possible Propane Leak
- 4 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Eastchester Visit
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says