SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Robert Guerrerio of Scarsdale died Jan. 4. He was 78.
Guerrerio was born Oct. 17, 1934, in Bronx, N.Y., to Anthony and Ethel Panio Guerrerio. He was married to Rosalie Gallo Guerrerio, who survives him.
He is also survived by a daughter, Nancy (Frank) Vallone; three sons, Robert (Joyce) Guerrerio Jr., Anthony (Karen) Guerrerio and Michael (Roxanne) Guerrerio; and 13 grandchildren.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Monday at Sinatra Memorial Home in Yonkers. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Our Lady Of Fatima Church in Scarsdale. Burial will be at Ferncliff Cemetery in Hartsdale.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Police Search For Suspect In Armed Robbery At Scarsdale Dry Cleaners
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Scarsdale
- 5 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College