SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Robert Guerrerio of Scarsdale died Jan. 4. He was 78.
Guerrerio was born Oct. 17, 1934, in Bronx, N.Y., to Anthony and Ethel Panio Guerrerio. He was married to Rosalie Gallo Guerrerio, who survives him.
He is also survived by a daughter, Nancy (Frank) Vallone; three sons, Robert (Joyce) Guerrerio Jr., Anthony (Karen) Guerrerio and Michael (Roxanne) Guerrerio; and 13 grandchildren.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Monday at Sinatra Memorial Home in Yonkers. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Our Lady Of Fatima Church in Scarsdale. Burial will be at Ferncliff Cemetery in Hartsdale.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Scarsdale Skies Sunday
- 2 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 3 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Scarsdale Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County