SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Robert Guerrerio of Scarsdale died Jan. 4. He was 78.
Guerrerio was born Oct. 17, 1934, in Bronx, N.Y., to Anthony and Ethel Panio Guerrerio. He was married to Rosalie Gallo Guerrerio, who survives him.
He is also survived by a daughter, Nancy (Frank) Vallone; three sons, Robert (Joyce) Guerrerio Jr., Anthony (Karen) Guerrerio and Michael (Roxanne) Guerrerio; and 13 grandchildren.
Visitation is from 7 to 9 p.m. Monday at Sinatra Memorial Home in Yonkers. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Our Lady Of Fatima Church in Scarsdale. Burial will be at Ferncliff Cemetery in Hartsdale.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Scarsdale Must Prepare
- 3 First Snowfall Of Season In Scarsdale Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester