SCARSDALE, N.Y. - Robert Petrone of Scarsdale died July 1. He was 69.
Petrone was born May 29, 1944, in Mt. Vernon, to Nunzi and Constance (nee Speradino) Petrone.
Petrone is survived by his wife, Janet Petrone; children, Amy (Gregory) Saladino, Amanda (Shawn) Speer; and a grandchild. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 2 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. A Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, July 3 at Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe. Interment to follow at Beechwoods Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to American Diabetes Association • 149 Madison Ave. • New York, NY 10016. or visit www.diabetes.org
For more information, please visit: www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Scarsdale Must Prepare
- 4 First Snowfall Of Season In Scarsdale Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire