SCARSDALE, N.Y. - Robert Petrone of Scarsdale died July 1. He was 69.
Petrone was born May 29, 1944, in Mt. Vernon, to Nunzi and Constance (nee Speradino) Petrone.
Petrone is survived by his wife, Janet Petrone; children, Amy (Gregory) Saladino, Amanda (Shawn) Speer; and a grandchild. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 2 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. A Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, July 3 at Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe. Interment to follow at Beechwoods Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to American Diabetes Association • 149 Madison Ave. • New York, NY 10016. or visit www.diabetes.org
For more information, please visit: www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Scarsdale; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Scarsdale, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Scarsdale Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Scarsdale Enters State Of Emergency As Snow Steadily Falls
- 5 Travel Ban Lifted In Westchester; Metro-North Service Resumes