SCARSDALE, N.Y. - Robert Petrone of Scarsdale died July 1. He was 69.
Petrone was born May 29, 1944, in Mt. Vernon, to Nunzi and Constance (nee Speradino) Petrone.
Petrone is survived by his wife, Janet Petrone; children, Amy (Gregory) Saladino, Amanda (Shawn) Speer; and a grandchild. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 2 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. A Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, July 3 at Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe. Interment to follow at Beechwoods Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to American Diabetes Association • 149 Madison Ave. • New York, NY 10016. or visit www.diabetes.org
For more information, please visit: www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 2 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites Scarsdale
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 5 Scarsdale Co-Ops Get $7.5 Million In Loans From National Cooperative Bank