SCARSDALE, N.Y. - Robert Petrone of Scarsdale died July 1. He was 69.
Petrone was born May 29, 1944, in Mt. Vernon, to Nunzi and Constance (nee Speradino) Petrone.
Petrone is survived by his wife, Janet Petrone; children, Amy (Gregory) Saladino, Amanda (Shawn) Speer; and a grandchild. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 2 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. A Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, July 3 at Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe. Interment to follow at Beechwoods Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to American Diabetes Association • 149 Madison Ave. • New York, NY 10016. or visit www.diabetes.org
For more information, please visit: www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Edgemont Resident Graduates With A Degree In 'Life Lessons'
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 'Property Brothers' Looking For Westchester Residents To Appear In TV Show
- 4 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 5 State Senator, Son Charged With Fraud In Case Involving Scarsdale Firm