SCARSDALE, N.Y. - Robert Petrone of Scarsdale died July 1. He was 69.
Petrone was born May 29, 1944, in Mt. Vernon, to Nunzi and Constance (nee Speradino) Petrone.
Petrone is survived by his wife, Janet Petrone; children, Amy (Gregory) Saladino, Amanda (Shawn) Speer; and a grandchild. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 2 from 5 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. A Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, July 3 at Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe. Interment to follow at Beechwoods Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to American Diabetes Association • 149 Madison Ave. • New York, NY 10016. or visit www.diabetes.org
For more information, please visit: www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Scarsdale Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash