THORNWOOD, N.Y. - Theodore J. Lapicki formerly of Thornwood died Aug. 21. He was 94
Lapicki was born June 11, 1920, to William and Josephine Lapicki in Ossining. He served in the U.S. Army Air Force during World War II. He was a retired police officer with the Scarsdale Police Department.
Lapicki is survived by his nephew, Michael Lapicki of Tarrytown; and friends, Joseph and Carmella DeLosa of Thornwood. He was predeceased by his wife, Dorothy Lapicki; and daughter, Karen.
Calling hours are Monday, Aug. 25 from 10 to 11 a.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home where funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Interment at Dale Cemetery, Ossining.
- 1 Scarsdale Ranked Among Safest Places To Live In New York
- 2 National Weather Service: Scarsdale's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 3 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester