THORNWOOD, N.Y. - Theodore J. Lapicki formerly of Thornwood died Aug. 21. He was 94
Lapicki was born June 11, 1920, to William and Josephine Lapicki in Ossining. He served in the U.S. Army Air Force during World War II. He was a retired police officer with the Scarsdale Police Department.
Lapicki is survived by his nephew, Michael Lapicki of Tarrytown; and friends, Joseph and Carmella DeLosa of Thornwood. He was predeceased by his wife, Dorothy Lapicki; and daughter, Karen.
Calling hours are Monday, Aug. 25 from 10 to 11 a.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home where funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Interment at Dale Cemetery, Ossining.
- 1 Scarsdale Couple Suing Golf Club, Saying Balls Are Flying Into Yard
- 2 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Central Avenue Pizzeria
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Scarsdale Meets Mamaroneck Saturday In Football Playoffs