THORNWOOD, N.Y. - Theodore J. Lapicki formerly of Thornwood died Aug. 21. He was 94
Lapicki was born June 11, 1920, to William and Josephine Lapicki in Ossining. He served in the U.S. Army Air Force during World War II. He was a retired police officer with the Scarsdale Police Department.
Lapicki is survived by his nephew, Michael Lapicki of Tarrytown; and friends, Joseph and Carmella DeLosa of Thornwood. He was predeceased by his wife, Dorothy Lapicki; and daughter, Karen.
Calling hours are Monday, Aug. 25 from 10 to 11 a.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home where funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Interment at Dale Cemetery, Ossining.
- 1 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Eastchester Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Car Accident That Killed Three
- 5 Heavy Rain Headed To Scarsdale, Thunderstorms Possible