THORNWOOD, N.Y. - Theodore J. Lapicki formerly of Thornwood died Aug. 21. He was 94
Lapicki was born June 11, 1920, to William and Josephine Lapicki in Ossining. He served in the U.S. Army Air Force during World War II. He was a retired police officer with the Scarsdale Police Department.
Lapicki is survived by his nephew, Michael Lapicki of Tarrytown; and friends, Joseph and Carmella DeLosa of Thornwood. He was predeceased by his wife, Dorothy Lapicki; and daughter, Karen.
Calling hours are Monday, Aug. 25 from 10 to 11 a.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home where funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Interment at Dale Cemetery, Ossining.
- 1 White Plains Housekeeper Charged With Scarsdale Larceny
- 2 Edgemont, Scarsdale High Schools Rank In Top 10 Among New York's Best
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Scarsdale; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 4 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Scarsdale
- 5 College Student With Measles Rode Upstate Through Westchester