HARTSDALE, N.Y. - Thomas R. Montagriff, of Hartsdale, died Aug. 20. He was 68.
Montagriff was born Dec. 14, 1945, in Yonkers, to Neville and Genevieve (Straub) Montagriff. He served in the U.S. Air Force and was a manager for both the East Coast Fitness in Scarsdale and The Food Emporium.
Montagriff is survived by his wife, Kathy; children, Christopher (Vanessa), Thomas and James all of Hartsdale; two grandchildren; brother, Neville of Charlotte, N.C.; a niece and nephews; and brothers-in-law, Richard (Cheryl) Kudelka and James (Harriet) Kudelka.
Calling hours are Monday, Aug. 25 from 4 to 9 p.m. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 26 at Sacred Heart Church. Interment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Scarsdale Must Prepare
- 4 First Snowfall Of Season In Scarsdale Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire