BEDFORD, N.Y. – A corrections officer was charged in the sexual assault of an inmate at Bedford Hills Correctional Facility, state police said.
Kevin R. Fields, 29, of Brooklyn was charged with a criminal sex act in the third degree, a Class E felony, state police said.
A joint investigation between New York State Department of Corrections and Community Supervision Inspector General’s Office and New York State Police found that in September 2013 Fields, a corrections officer at Bedford Hills, participated in sexual conduct with a female inmate, police said.
Fields was arraigned in Bedford Town Court and is scheduled to reappear in court on Oct. 2.
- 1 Scarsdale Couple Suing Golf Club, Saying Balls Are Flying Into Yard
- 2 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Central Avenue Pizzeria
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway