BEDFORD, N.Y. – A corrections officer was charged in the sexual assault of an inmate at Bedford Hills Correctional Facility, state police said.
Kevin R. Fields, 29, of Brooklyn was charged with a criminal sex act in the third degree, a Class E felony, state police said.
A joint investigation between New York State Department of Corrections and Community Supervision Inspector General’s Office and New York State Police found that in September 2013 Fields, a corrections officer at Bedford Hills, participated in sexual conduct with a female inmate, police said.
Fields was arraigned in Bedford Town Court and is scheduled to reappear in court on Oct. 2.
- 1 White Plains Housekeeper Charged With Scarsdale Larceny
- 2 Edgemont, Scarsdale High Schools Rank In Top 10 Among New York's Best
- 3 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Scarsdale
- 4 Snow Could Affect Friday Morning Commute In Scarsdale
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Scarsdale; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely