BEDFORD, N.Y. – A corrections officer was charged in the sexual assault of an inmate at Bedford Hills Correctional Facility, state police said.
Kevin R. Fields, 29, of Brooklyn was charged with a criminal sex act in the third degree, a Class E felony, state police said.
A joint investigation between New York State Department of Corrections and Community Supervision Inspector General’s Office and New York State Police found that in September 2013 Fields, a corrections officer at Bedford Hills, participated in sexual conduct with a female inmate, police said.
Fields was arraigned in Bedford Town Court and is scheduled to reappear in court on Oct. 2.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Long Island Man Found Drunk, Passed Out In Scarsdale Driveway, Police Say
- 3 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 4 Scarsdale Bank Robbery Among Latest Sparking Concern
- 5 Supermarket Settlement Tops Week's News Around Westchester