SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- A family's dogs alerted the residents of a Scarsdale home early Monday morning after a MINI Cooper caught fire in their driveway and saved their home from major damage, according to News 12.
The dogs woke the owners of 59 Crane Road, who then called 911. The car was completely engulfed in flames when fire crews arrived, according to the report.
The fire moderately damaged the home's exterior, but the dogs' alert likely saved the home, according to the report.
The cause of fire is reportedly not considered suspicious.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.