GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Seven people were arrested on heroin and crack-cocaine charges by Greenburgh police recently after two separate search warrants were executed on a pair of Maple Street apartments, according to a police statement.
The search warrants were executed simultaneously at 12:30 a.m. on May 31 at 3 Maple St., Apt. 9A and at 7 Maple St., Apt. 7C.
Michael Dale, 43, Margaret Thompkins, 43, Lewis Thomas, 77, Sandra Daniels, 58, and Jeanette Campbell, 53, were all arrested at 3 Maple St. and each charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance.
Gregory Tompkins, 41, and Tamika Hall, 41, were arrested in the 7 Maple St. apartment and charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance and endangering the welfare of a child after six children were located in the residence.
The Greenburgh Street Crime Unit along with the Greenburgh Drug and Alcohol Task Force and the Greenburgh SWAT team carried out the investigation.
All arrested parties were arraigned in Greenburgh Town Court and are due back in court June 10.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Scarsdale Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies