GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Greenburgh Police have arrested and charged George Oliver Valdivia-Ojeda, an Elmsford man, with assault in the second degree, for allegedly striking a man over the head with a rock at a local gas station.
The arrest stems from an investigation into the assault which took place the BP Gas Station located at 190 Aqueduct Rd., where the victim was struck in the head with a rock that severed his ear, according to police.
Police said the victim, a 43-year-old male, was treated at Westchester Medical Center and released.
Valdivia-Ojeda is being held awaiting arraignment in the Greenburgh Town Court.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Open Houses In Scarsdale This Weekend