GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Greenburgh Police have arrested and charged George Oliver Valdivia-Ojeda, an Elmsford man, with assault in the second degree, for allegedly striking a man over the head with a rock at a local gas station.
The arrest stems from an investigation into the assault which took place the BP Gas Station located at 190 Aqueduct Rd., where the victim was struck in the head with a rock that severed his ear, according to police.
Police said the victim, a 43-year-old male, was treated at Westchester Medical Center and released.
Valdivia-Ojeda is being held awaiting arraignment in the Greenburgh Town Court.
- 1 Child Care Council Of Westchester Announces 2015 Champions for Children
- 2 Things Settle Down After Scarsdale High School Bomb Threat
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 5 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say