GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Greenburgh Police have arrested and charged George Oliver Valdivia-Ojeda, an Elmsford man, with assault in the second degree, for allegedly striking a man over the head with a rock at a local gas station.
The arrest stems from an investigation into the assault which took place the BP Gas Station located at 190 Aqueduct Rd., where the victim was struck in the head with a rock that severed his ear, according to police.
Police said the victim, a 43-year-old male, was treated at Westchester Medical Center and released.
Valdivia-Ojeda is being held awaiting arraignment in the Greenburgh Town Court.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Scarsdale
- 4 Scarsdale May Cease Loose Leaf Collection In 2015
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Scarsdale Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'