GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Greenburgh Police have arrested and charged George Oliver Valdivia-Ojeda, an Elmsford man, with assault in the second degree, for allegedly striking a man over the head with a rock at a local gas station.
The arrest stems from an investigation into the assault which took place the BP Gas Station located at 190 Aqueduct Rd., where the victim was struck in the head with a rock that severed his ear, according to police.
Police said the victim, a 43-year-old male, was treated at Westchester Medical Center and released.
Valdivia-Ojeda is being held awaiting arraignment in the Greenburgh Town Court.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Scarsdale Must Prepare
- 3 First Snowfall Of Season In Scarsdale Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester