GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Greenburgh Police have arrested and charged George Oliver Valdivia-Ojeda, an Elmsford man, with assault in the second degree, for allegedly striking a man over the head with a rock at a local gas station.
The arrest stems from an investigation into the assault which took place the BP Gas Station located at 190 Aqueduct Rd., where the victim was struck in the head with a rock that severed his ear, according to police.
Police said the victim, a 43-year-old male, was treated at Westchester Medical Center and released.
Valdivia-Ojeda is being held awaiting arraignment in the Greenburgh Town Court.
- 1 Scarsdale Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History