CORTLANDT, N.Y. -- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a White Plains man with threatening a family member and violating a protective order, police officials said.
Gerald R. Martin, 46, violated a Order of Protection when he called a family member and made graphic and specific threats to harm the protected party, according to State Police.
Martin, who was out on $10,000 bail for allegedly threatening the same family member last weekend, was found and arrested in Scarsdale. He was remanded to Westchester County Jail without bail, State Police said.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Scarsdale, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Scarsdale; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Scarsdale
- 5 Mattessi Joins Douglas Elliman Real Estate In Scarsdale