YONKERS, N.Y. -- A Yonkers man died after being stabbed at a party on Van Cortlandt Park Avenue Saturday night, according to police.
Police responded to the house around midnight after receiving reports of a dispute at a party, according to Yonkers Police Lt. Peter Fazio. During the party there was some kind of dispute, and two men were stabbed, Fazio said.
One victim, an 18-year-old male, was taken to St. Joseph's Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead. The second victim was taken to St. John's Riverside Hospital.
Fazio said that the investigation is ongoing.
- 1 Cell Phone Violation Leads To Scarsdale Woman's DWI Charge
- 2 IRS Warns Scarsdale Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 4 New York Rangers' Kevin Klein To Attend Scarsdale Book Signing
- 5 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS