YONKERS, N.Y. -- A Yonkers man died after being stabbed at a party on Van Cortlandt Park Avenue Saturday night, according to police.
Police responded to the house around midnight after receiving reports of a dispute at a party, according to Yonkers Police Lt. Peter Fazio. During the party there was some kind of dispute, and two men were stabbed, Fazio said.
One victim, an 18-year-old male, was taken to St. Joseph's Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead. The second victim was taken to St. John's Riverside Hospital.
Fazio said that the investigation is ongoing.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Greenburgh Crash ID'd
- 2 Scarsdale Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Scarsdale
- 4 Westchester IHOP Locations Serve Free Pancakes For Donations To Hospitals
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48