WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Several passing motorists helped rescue a 20-year-old Armonk man who attempted to jump off of the Tappan Zee Bridge on Tuesday, April 22, according to a News 12 report.
New York State Troopers said the Armonk man was "stopped by passing motorists" before being able to jump off the bridge, according to the News 12 report.
Chris D'Onofrio, of Thornwood, said "he and a couple of other men were able to pull the young man back over the railing," according to the News 12 report.
- 1 Child Care Council Of Westchester Announces 2015 Champions for Children
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Things Settle Down After Scarsdale High School Bomb Threat
- 4 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 5 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say