WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police issued 34 tickets during a speed enforcement detail on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Westchester County on Tuesday, March 11, according to a police report.
The enforcement detail took place between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. State Troopers issued 22 speeding tickets and another 12 citations for various traffic infractions, police said.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Scarsdale
- 4 Scarsdale May Cease Loose Leaf Collection In 2015
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Scarsdale Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'