HARRISON, N.Y. -- Two Florida men were arrested at the Westchester County Airport after they became loud and disruptive on a JetBlue flight, according to a report from the Journal News.
The two cousins refused to turn off their electronic devices and then refused orders from the captain and crew on the flight from Florida, the report said.
They were arrested by county police after landing, and one of the men told an officer that he would blow up the airport, according to the report. Police also found some Xanax in the other man's luggage, the report said.
The man who is accused of making the threat was charged with third-degree falsley reporting an incident and disorderly conduct. The other was charged with seventh-degree possession of a controlled substance and disorderly conduct.
Click here to see the original report on the Journal News.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Police Search For Suspect In Armed Robbery At Scarsdale Dry Cleaners
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Scarsdale
- 5 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College