SCARSDALE, N.Y. – A Tisdale Road resident reported to Scarsdale Police on Sunday afternoon that more than $67,000 in jewelry was missing from her attic, according to a police report.
The victim told police she was in her attic on Saturday when she realized that a bag that had been on top of her jewelry box had been removed. When she went to see if all the jewelry was still in the box, she noticed several high-end items missing.
A diamond Kira bracelet, valued at $26,000 and a diamond Chopard watch with a value of $22,000 were both listed as missing. A Chanel pearl and diamond ring worth $13,900 and $5,400 in gold coins were also missing from the box.
The victim was able to provide police with receipts for two of the pieces. She said that she last saw the missing items in the beginning of October 2012.
- 1 Scarsdale Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Scarsdale
- 3 Mattessi Joins Douglas Elliman Real Estate In Scarsdale
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Netscape Co-Founder ID'd As Buyer Of Ron Howard Estate On Armonk Border