SCARSDALE, N.Y. – A Tisdale Road resident reported to Scarsdale Police on Sunday afternoon that more than $67,000 in jewelry was missing from her attic, according to a police report.
The victim told police she was in her attic on Saturday when she realized that a bag that had been on top of her jewelry box had been removed. When she went to see if all the jewelry was still in the box, she noticed several high-end items missing.
A diamond Kira bracelet, valued at $26,000 and a diamond Chopard watch with a value of $22,000 were both listed as missing. A Chanel pearl and diamond ring worth $13,900 and $5,400 in gold coins were also missing from the box.
The victim was able to provide police with receipts for two of the pieces. She said that she last saw the missing items in the beginning of October 2012.
- 1 White Plains Housekeeper Charged With Scarsdale Larceny
- 2 Edgemont, Scarsdale High Schools Rank In Top 10 Among New York's Best
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Scarsdale; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 4 Student With Measles Rode Upstate Through Westchester
- 5 Snow Could Affect Friday Morning Commute In Scarsdale