SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- A 37-year-old Scarsdale woman has been charged with petit larceny after an incident at ShopRite.
Karina Vayser was arrested by New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks on the evening of Wednesday, Feb. 12. The arrest followed an investigation into larceny at the ShopRite.
"Loss prevention at that location alleged that Vayser exited the store failing to pay for merchandise that she had concealed," according to state police.
Vayser was issued an Appearance Ticket ordering her to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Justice Court in March.
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Scarsdale Couple Suing Golf Club, Saying Balls Are Flying Into Yard
- 3 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Scarsdale Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County