SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- A 37-year-old Scarsdale woman has been charged with petit larceny after an incident at ShopRite.
Karina Vayser was arrested by New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks on the evening of Wednesday, Feb. 12. The arrest followed an investigation into larceny at the ShopRite.
"Loss prevention at that location alleged that Vayser exited the store failing to pay for merchandise that she had concealed," according to state police.
Vayser was issued an Appearance Ticket ordering her to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Justice Court in March.
- 1 Scarsdale Couple Suing Golf Club, Saying Balls Are Flying Into Yard
- 2 Woman Allegedly Uses Child To Steal Wallet In Central Avenue Pizzeria
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Scarsdale Meets Mamaroneck Saturday In Football Playoffs