SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- A 37-year-old Scarsdale woman has been charged with petit larceny after an incident at ShopRite.
Karina Vayser was arrested by New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks on the evening of Wednesday, Feb. 12. The arrest followed an investigation into larceny at the ShopRite.
"Loss prevention at that location alleged that Vayser exited the store failing to pay for merchandise that she had concealed," according to state police.
Vayser was issued an Appearance Ticket ordering her to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Justice Court in March.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 4 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 5 Sprain Brook Parkway Checkpoint Results In 12 Charges