SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- A 37-year-old Scarsdale woman has been charged with petit larceny after an incident at ShopRite.
Karina Vayser was arrested by New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks on the evening of Wednesday, Feb. 12. The arrest followed an investigation into larceny at the ShopRite.
"Loss prevention at that location alleged that Vayser exited the store failing to pay for merchandise that she had concealed," according to state police.
Vayser was issued an Appearance Ticket ordering her to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Justice Court in March.
- 1 Cell Phone Violation Leads To Scarsdale Woman's DWI Charge
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 4 Westchester County Stores Are Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill