SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- A 37-year-old Scarsdale woman has been charged with petit larceny after an incident at ShopRite.
Karina Vayser was arrested by New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks on the evening of Wednesday, Feb. 12. The arrest followed an investigation into larceny at the ShopRite.
"Loss prevention at that location alleged that Vayser exited the store failing to pay for merchandise that she had concealed," according to state police.
Vayser was issued an Appearance Ticket ordering her to appear before the Town of Cortlandt Justice Court in March.
- 1 Scarsdale Man, 34, Charged With DWI On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 First Snowfall Of Season In Scarsdale Could Arrive Over Weekend