SCARSDALE, N.Y. – A Scarsdale woman reported someone stole eight items worth a total of $5,830 from her home while she was at a church meeting, police said.
Both the front and back doors to the home were left unlocked when three friends of the family visiting the residence left the home to get lunch in the village. The owner of the home was at a church meeting while they were visiting. When the visitors returned an hour later, they noticed property was missing. It includes:
- iPad Mini with blue smart cover worth $369
- MacBook Pro with black “Element” cover worth $1,480
- White iPhone Charger worth $30
- Black Eastpak Backpack with broken left strap worth $104
- Gray MacBook Pro worth $1,430
- Gray MacBook Air worth $1,000
- White MacBook worth $900
- Black Apple iPhone 3G worth $500
If arrested, the unknown suspect would face one count of second-degree burglary, three counts of fourth-degree grand larceny, all felonies, and one count of petit larceny, a misdemeanor.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.