ELMSFORD, N.Y. -- New York State Police seized approximately $42,000 in cocaine from a vehicle in Elmsford on Friday, March 7, police officials said.
Braulio Rosa, 32, of Easton, Pa., was stopped on I-287 by troopers for alleged traffic violations. A K-9 search of the vehicle lead to the seizure of 843 grams of cocaine, State Police said.
Troopers also seized an assortment of fireworks, counterfeit DVDs, and U.S. currency.
Rosa was charged with first-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, third-degree trademark counterfeiting and unlawfully dealing fireworks. He was held at Westchester County Jail with no bail, according to the State Police.
- 1 Scarsdale Native Killed In Crash Was Jungle Explorer, Tribal Advocate
- 2 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 5 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon