ELMSFORD, N.Y. -- New York State Police seized approximately $42,000 in cocaine from a vehicle in Elmsford on Friday, March 7, police officials said.
Braulio Rosa, 32, of Easton, Pa., was stopped on I-287 by troopers for alleged traffic violations. A K-9 search of the vehicle lead to the seizure of 843 grams of cocaine, State Police said.
Troopers also seized an assortment of fireworks, counterfeit DVDs, and U.S. currency.
Rosa was charged with first-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, third-degree trademark counterfeiting and unlawfully dealing fireworks. He was held at Westchester County Jail with no bail, according to the State Police.
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Scarsdale Couple Suing Golf Club, Saying Balls Are Flying Into Yard
- 3 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County
- 5 Nor'easter To Impact Scarsdale On Wednesday