ELMSFORD, N.Y. -- New York State Police seized approximately $42,000 in cocaine from a vehicle in Elmsford on Friday, March 7, police officials said.
Braulio Rosa, 32, of Easton, Pa., was stopped on I-287 by troopers for alleged traffic violations. A K-9 search of the vehicle lead to the seizure of 843 grams of cocaine, State Police said.
Troopers also seized an assortment of fireworks, counterfeit DVDs, and U.S. currency.
Rosa was charged with first-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, third-degree trademark counterfeiting and unlawfully dealing fireworks. He was held at Westchester County Jail with no bail, according to the State Police.
- 1 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 2 Police Seek Suspect In Scarsdale Dry Cleaner Robbery
- 3 Daughters Defend Edgemont Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing