HARRISON, N.Y. -- John Vescio, the New York State Police senior investigator who pulled an elderly from his wrecked car at a burning gas station in Harrison, will be honored at a special awards ceremony in Washington, D.C., after he was named August's Officer of the Month by the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund, according to a report by Lohud.com.
The awards ceremony will be held in May 2015, and he will be honored along with this year's other Officer of the Month honorees, according to the report.
To read to full report, click here.
- 1 Scarsdale Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit