WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A White Plains postal worker was charged with murder on Wednesday after his girlfriend was found dead in their Rockland County apartment, according to News 12 Westchester.
Police were called to the apartment of Nixon Bourguignon, 37, after a witness reported an argument on their balcony. When police arrived, Shannon Coleman, 29, was dead from asphyxiation, and Bourguignon was allegedly hiding in the closet with wounds to his arms and throat, News 12 Westchester reported.
Bourguignon was charged with second-degree murder and remanded to Rockland County Jail without bail, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Scarsdale Ranked Among Safest Places To Live In New York
- 2 State Advises Parents To Be Aware Of Signs Of Serious Respiratory Virus
- 3 National Weather Service: Scarsdale's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 4 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 5 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks