WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police troopers from Hawthorne reported the arrest of Declan T. Speilman of Fairfield, Conn., on Saturday, March 29, on a charge of driving while intoxicated after he was stopped while driving north in the southbound lanes of the Sprain Brook Parkway.
The report said police received numerous calls of a Jeep driving north in the southbound lanes at an unsafe speed. Troopers stopped the Jeep just north of I-287. Speilman was transported to State Police in Hawthorne and given Standardized Field Sobriety tests, which he failed. He was then transported to Westchester Medical Center, where he consented to a blood test.
Speilman posted bail and was released to a third party to appear in Village of Elmsford Court on April 4 at 9 a.m.
- 1 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 2 Scarsdale 'Pot Mom' Is Working As Receptionist In Manhattan
- 3 Man, 59, Is Charged With DWI After Using Scarsdale Front Lawn To Park, Nap
- 4 IRS Warns Scarsdale Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Passenger Throws Heroin Out Of Car Window On Hutch, Say Police