WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police troopers from Hawthorne reported the arrest of Declan T. Speilman of Fairfield, Conn., on Saturday, March 29, on a charge of driving while intoxicated after he was stopped while driving north in the southbound lanes of the Sprain Brook Parkway.
The report said police received numerous calls of a Jeep driving north in the southbound lanes at an unsafe speed. Troopers stopped the Jeep just north of I-287. Speilman was transported to State Police in Hawthorne and given Standardized Field Sobriety tests, which he failed. He was then transported to Westchester Medical Center, where he consented to a blood test.
Speilman posted bail and was released to a third party to appear in Village of Elmsford Court on April 4 at 9 a.m.
- 1 Scarsdale Ranked Among Safest Places To Live In New York
- 2 National Weather Service: Scarsdale's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 3 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts