TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive and Republican gubernatorial hopeful Rob Astorino said he was the victim of a seating snub at President Barack Obama's speech in Tarrytown and that Gov. Andrew Cuomo's camp is to blame, according to LoHud.com.
Astorino's senior adviser Phil Oliva said he witnessed one of Cuomo's staffers interfering with someone from the White House. Astorino ended up watching the speech with fellow Republican and Rockland County Executive Ed Day from the back, LoHud.com said.
Cuomo's spokesperson denied any hand in the incident, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Police Apprehend Suspect After Scarsdale Burglary