WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino criticized Gov. Andrew Cuomo's plan to legalize medical marijuana in New York and hinted heavily at a run for governor in a new interview with News 12.
Astorino told News 12 that a run for governor as the Republican nominee is something he is "considering strongly in a real way."
- 1 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Things Settle Down After Scarsdale High School Bomb Threat
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Scarsdale
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Scarsdale Native Robert Durst Now Linked To Missing Woman Cold Case