WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Republican gubernatorial hopeful and Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino has said if Gov. Andrew Cuomo decides not to debate Zephyr Teachout, he will step up and debate the Democratic dark horse, according to The Wall Street Journal.
At this point, both Astorino and Teachout have invited Cuomo to participate in debates, but the incumbent has yet to issue a response, The Wall Street Journal reported.
The last time Cuomo participated in a debate was in 2002, The Wall Street Journal said.
- 1 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 State Senator, Son Charged With Fraud In Case Involving Scarsdale Firm
- 4 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 5 Greenburgh Officer Relieved Of Duty For Posting Racist Photo On Facebook