WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Republican gubernatorial hopeful and Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino has said if Gov. Andrew Cuomo decides not to debate Zephyr Teachout, he will step up and debate the Democratic dark horse, according to The Wall Street Journal.
At this point, both Astorino and Teachout have invited Cuomo to participate in debates, but the incumbent has yet to issue a response, The Wall Street Journal reported.
The last time Cuomo participated in a debate was in 2002, The Wall Street Journal said.
- 1 Multivehicle Accident Reported In Shopping Center In Scarsdale
- 2 Scarsdale Couple Suing Golf Club, Saying Balls Are Flying Into Yard
- 3 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County
- 5 Nor'easter To Impact Scarsdale On Wednesday