WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Republican gubernatorial hopeful and Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino will campaign with former gubernatorial candidate Carl Paladino starting Saturday, Sept. 6, in Buffalo, according to NY State of Politics.
The two-day barnstorming tour will start with a rally in Buffalo and will feature stops in Rochester and Syracuse before ending the next day in the Capital District, NY State of Politics reported.
Paladino has long been known for his ultraconservative stance on several issues, but he was able to defeat Gov. Andrew Cuomo in Western New York during the general election, NY State of Politics said.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Scarsdale Must Prepare
- 3 First Snowfall Of Season In Scarsdale Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester