WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Republican gubernatorial hopeful and Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino will campaign with former gubernatorial candidate Carl Paladino starting Saturday, Sept. 6, in Buffalo, according to NY State of Politics.
The two-day barnstorming tour will start with a rally in Buffalo and will feature stops in Rochester and Syracuse before ending the next day in the Capital District, NY State of Politics reported.
Paladino has long been known for his ultraconservative stance on several issues, but he was able to defeat Gov. Andrew Cuomo in Western New York during the general election, NY State of Politics said.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA
- 4 Eastchester Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Car Accident That Killed Three
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director