WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Republican gubernatorial hopeful and Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino will campaign with former gubernatorial candidate Carl Paladino starting Saturday, Sept. 6, in Buffalo, according to NY State of Politics.
The two-day barnstorming tour will start with a rally in Buffalo and will feature stops in Rochester and Syracuse before ending the next day in the Capital District, NY State of Politics reported.
Paladino has long been known for his ultraconservative stance on several issues, but he was able to defeat Gov. Andrew Cuomo in Western New York during the general election, NY State of Politics said.
- 1 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Police Apprehend Suspect After Scarsdale Burglary