SCARSDALE, N.Y. – Voters in Scarsdale interested in voting in the village election March 19 will have until Friday, March 8, to register with the Westchester County Board of Elections.
Mail-in registrations can be picked up at Village Hall, or voters can go directly to the Westchester County Board of Election at 25 Quarropas St. in White Plains.
To vote in the upcoming election, a resident must be a U.S. citizen, 18 years old, live in a village address for a minimum of 30 days and cannot be on parole for a felony conviction.
Absentee ballots can be obtained by filling out an application at Village Hall, or by requesting one by phone or in the mail. The last day the village clerk will accept applications for absentee ballots will be March 12.
All election districts can vote in the lobby at Village Hall between 6 and 9 a.m. or noon to 9 p.m.
- 1 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 State Senator, Son Charged With Fraud In Case Involving Scarsdale Firm
- 4 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 5 Greenburgh Officer Relieved Of Duty For Posting Racist Photo On Facebook